The AIAA Electronics team is responsible for designing the electrical subsystems of the competition aircraft.
We also design solutions used by other AIAA teams in experiments to verify their design choices.
The electronics group has recently branched into the automation field to automate testing as well as maintenance.
We have partnered with the IEEE chapter at the University of Illinois at Chicago to support the AIAA Rocket team.
We offer students the opportunity to:
- Work on challenging interdisciplinary projects.
- Learn valuable hands on skills.
- The rare chance to actually build something you designed!
- Gain experience in leadership roles!
- Develop problem solving skills.
- Get awesome internships because of your work here!
The Electronics team is currently lead by Bryan Bickel and co-lead by Kirill Goldin.